Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well it's the beginning of another week. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

After many months of me saying I would put my hair into some kind of updo, I finally did. I only used about 5 bobby pins. They don't hold my locs well because they are thick and too heavy for those little pins.

The solution: I tied my locs together. What do I mean? Well I twisted them around one another to form the rows and at the end of each row I took the last loc in my hand and grabbed a random one from the middle of my head and tied the two together, like the first step in tying shoe laces. I hope that makes sense! lol Well, here are the pics...








Have a wonderful week!!!

7 comments:

The Enigma said...

Your hair is beautiful. Okay, another person to convince me to star mine.

Enchantress said...

Awww, thank you...and go for it!

Lyrically speaking said...

Nice work, love the hair...and the blog

Don't Be a Slut said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Kara - Jamaican Woman said...

looks great....certainly doesn't look like there was any random anything involved....lol

Enchantress said...

lol Thank you Kara! :)

HAIR I AM said...

Good job! I love the colors too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails