Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Little Things

Hello Kings and Queens!

I have enjoyed reading your blogs this week. Keep the posts coming, all of you are very interesting and unique and I love that!

As you all know my break has ended and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did not travel out of the state, but I relearned how invaluable close friendships and familial relationships are. So what did I do? I went to a few parks and fed geese and catfish, visited a very close friend who I had not seen in over a year, took my son to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and enjoyed a spectacular laser and fireworks show for the 4th of July.

As I get older I am realizing how much I enjoy traveling and seeing new things, but I also appreciate local outings and a relaxing break from all of the hustle and bustle. And let me tell you, there is nothing better than continuous laughter with childhood friends. It takes you back to the time in your life when you were oblivious to adult responsibility.

I hope you all had a nice Fourth of July or Canada Day. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, I did the same thing. I had a week off also for the fourth of July. I spent time with my three grand children, going to the park, playing in the yard, and visting MCDonald,just relaxing at home,it sure was RELAXING!

D. said...

Well I am very happy for you. It sounds like to me you had fun. Spending time with your son is great. Just stay positive in every thing that you do. Have fun is school. Peace Out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails