Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 12, 2008

For the first time, at least the first time in a loooong time, I don't know what to feel. I feel upset, angry, and sad simultaneously...then 2 minutes later I feel nonchalant. Mentally and emotionally I am drained!!! I'm sick of thinking about tomorrow when tomorrow will take care of itself. I'm sick of waiting on people to do what they're supposed to do...changing my plans out of consideration when they ain't trynna do the same. Then people wonder why I blow the fuck up out of nowhere. Constantly suppressing your feelings to spare someone else's will eat your ass up! I'm not going to lose sleep over an idiass because I'm holding my feelings in. Fuck that! Let me refresh some of y'alls memory: I will tell you what I feel whether you like it or not and if you can't handle it...let it eat at you like maggots on shit.

1 comment:

J.D said...

i have realized there are no substitutes for a curse word when you want to let one fly...it is a major stress relief...

Related Posts with Thumbnails