Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long time...

Wow I haven't posted a blog in almost 8 months...that's a good thing because it means I have been BUSY. Today is a gorgeous Saturday and I have spent it doing absolutely nothing for a change. Yaay! If I'm not at one school I'm at the other and if I'm not in class I'm doing somebody's hair; so today is a good day. I have come a loooong way compared to a year ago and I thank God for every opportunity I have been given. I am finally graduating, with a 4.0, and I am ecstatic, but this is just the beginning for me...I am looking forward to many more opportunities THIS YEAR and in 2009. If you are reading this, know that God is an AWESOME God and He will never fail you. Sometimes we cannot understand why our lives have been detoured, or rerouted altogether, but He has the ultimate plan for us; a plan that is bigger and better than what we see for ourselves, we just have to TRUST God and have faith in Him and everything will fall into place. Amen

1 comment:

J.D said...

congrads on your accomplishments...i know the journey can be filled with obstacles...just gotta remember to keep your eyes on the prize...

Related Posts with Thumbnails