Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sex War

Sex War



Sounds of rain beating against the window pane become the soundtrack of this intimate, intricate sexual battle



I lie face down as he marks his territory, placing soft kisses on the nape of my neck



He works his way toward the small of my back, which arches as lips of velvet are pressed against creamy brown skin



He confidently slips inside



Moans indicate a pleasurable ride, reverberating as he conquers



I reposition…



Mountain peaks against sheets, ass facing the sky



He pulls me closer from behind and beats my drum until honey trickles down my thighs



Refusing to be defeated I pin him down and give him a taste of his own medicine



My lips grasp him tightly, squeezing from base to tip



Wrapping circles around his anaconda, his body, his mind



Unrelenting grips cause drops of milk to drench my blooming flower



Hearts race



My head lies against his chest



Breathlessly I manage to utter



“Are you ready for what’s next?”


10/2009

3 comments:

Enchantress said...

LOL!

I like to call it PASSIONATE!

Anonymous said...

First time I am reading this Blog (don't know why) And I must say, I am hooked. Hopefully in 2010 you will post more.

Enchantress said...

Thank you for stopping by...I definitely have a lot more to share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails